The CYCLODEXTRIN DATABASE is a web-based searchable resource on cyclodextrins.
The Cyclodextrin database
with more than 700.000 entries contains well structured
information on publications on cyclodextrins as well as
structural and biochemical
data on cyclodextrins and guest molecules.
The CYCLODEXTRIN DATABASE can be used for
- surveying up-to-date literature information (references) on cyclodextrin binding data of native and synthetic compounds;
- selecting of cyclodextrin that binds your ligand with highest affinity;
- selecting of cyclodextrin that is capable to obtain enantioseparation of your molecule
The CYCLODEXTRIN DATABASE offers indispensable information to:
- researchers in pharmaceutical, environmental protection or the food industry;
- academic experts;
- students in separation science;
- cyclodextrin research in general.
The CYCLODEXTRIN DATABASE is a valuable search tool because:
- both keyword as well as structural search are available in order to facilitate effective searching for data and information;
- the database provides online tools for users to upload their molecule for comparative analysis in published cyclodextrin interactions.